Image Map

Thanksgiving Freebies


Hi, Erica Bohrer here from Erica's Ed-Ventures.  All of us at Blog Hoppin' are very thankful for you!  To say thank you, I put together some Thanksgiving Freebies by Blog Hoppin' authors.  Just click to download from TeachersPayTeachers.

Thanksgiving Freebies
I like to tell my students why I am thankful for them by writing each student a personalized note.  I created this freebie a few years back.  You can type on the PDF file or print and handwrite a note.



Here is another Thanksgiving themed freebie, it is a file folder word wall with pictures.  I just love using these with my kiddos!

Here are some freebies by my fellow Blog Hoppers:
  

 


  
  

  





Clip Art:




Thanks for reading!  If you want to start getting ready for the holiday season, check out my Kindness Elves post:

No comments:

Post a Comment